FIRA DE BARCELONA and its subsidiaries ALIMENTARIA EXHIBITIONS SLU and FIRA BARCELONA INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND SERVICES SL (hereinafter, all of them included under the name “FIRA DE BARCELONA”) are aware of the importance for our customers of receiving clear and transparent information about how we use information that they provide us.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
Fira Internacional de Barcelona with CIF Q-0873006-A and its subsidiaries Alimentaria Exhibitions SLU with CIF B-62704457 and Fira Barcelona International Exhibitions and Services SL with CIF B-66507088
Av. Reina Mª Cristina s/n 08004 Barcelona
932 332 000
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
At FIRA DE BARCELONA, we process the information you provide us for the following purposes:
a) To send information directly related to your participation in the Exhibition Center in which you are registered.
b) Send promotional and/or advertising information about our Exhibition Centers and the events we hold, including electronically.
c) To help and clarify your doubts through the forms included on the websites of the Exhibition Centers, in which case we will contact you using the telephone number and/or e-mail you provided.
d) To register your email to receive the newsletter that we regularly send to our customers, but only if you have requested it for this purpose.
e) For the purposes of managing, in this case, our contractual relationship, including processing the application for participation and the respective participation contract, managing invoices and payments, monitoring payments if they have not been made on the agreed date, promoting customer loyalty and carrying out surveys on the quality of care.
f) In order to provide you with products and/or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we will create a commercial customer profile based on the information provided. Automated decisions will not be made based on the mentioned profile.
g) Maintenance of non-commercial delivery lists in case we do not wish to receive promotional information/advertising electronically.
h) Updating data removal/cancellation lists in case you exercise your right to cancel your data. This data will be blocked and with restricted access during the minimum legal period established.
i) To allow the functioning of our websites, through technical and functional cookies, as detailed in our cookies policy www.firabarcelona.com/cookies
3. How long will we store your data?
Your data will be stored:
1. In the shortest legal period possible (eg in the case of service invoices).
2. If you do not establish any commercial/commercial relationship with FIRA DE BARCELONA:
a) If you have not attended any of our events for a period of 3 annual editions of the exhibition and
b) if you did not attend any of our events during 2 editions of biennial and triennial exhibitions.
3. In case of requests for information or queries: the time needed to respond to them.
4. For newsletter subscribers, after 3 (three) months, except in the case of unsubscription, the email data will be partially erased (disassociation), for statistical monitoring.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Depending on the type of business relationship and/or link with us, the legal basis for processing your personal data may be:
• Your consent, given when voluntarily providing your data on our forms and accepting the processing of your personal data in the corresponding box (Ex: Sending advertising about our exhibitions)
• However, we may process your data based on the existing contractual relationship between the parties as a result of your participation in an event organized by FIRA DE BARCELONA (Ex: Formalization of the participation contract)
• Legitimate interest will serve as the legal basis for the processing of your data when browsing our websites (Ex: Browsing our websites)
• Legal obligation, included in the European Data Protection Regulation and the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act LSSI (eg blocking your data and listing as non-commercial deliveries)
5. Who will we share your data with?
a) Data from the inquiry form will not be shared with third parties. They are processed exclusively internally at FIRA DE BARCELONA.
b) When FIRA DE BARCELONA offers you a service through a third-party supplier, your data will be communicated to this company, with strict confidentiality obligations and after formalization of the corresponding service provision contract between the Treatment Manager (FIRA DE BARCELONA ) and the processing manager (supplier company)
c) For newsletter subscribers, the data will not be transferred, they will be processed by a third party company that manages the newsletter, with which the due service provision contract was signed as Processing Manage.
In the case of transferring your data to third countries, we ensure the maximum level of privacy and security for our customers' data. In this regard, most of our suppliers and partners are within the EEA (European Economic Area). In the event that any of them are located outside this area, if they are in the UNITED STATES, they must be included in the Privacy Shield, or they must be in a country with adequate levels of protection according to the criteria of the European Commission. In the case of other countries that do not have laws as strict as European legislation, we apply contractual clauses as per the decision of the European Commission of February 5, 2010.
Fira de Barcelona guarantees under no circumstances to sell, offer and/or market with the data of its customers.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain clear and understandable information about whether their personal data is being processed by FIRA DE BARCELONA.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was intended. to which they were provided, as well as withdrawing the consent granted. The exercise of opposition to the processing of your data for sending advertising information electronically. They can also exercise their right to limit processing, so their data will not be deleted but their processing will be subject to limitations.
The exercise of portability and the automation of the decision do not apply in this case due to the type of data and the processing thereof.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be done by post, attaching a copy of your RG or passport, to FIRA INTERNACIONAL DE BARCELONA, to the postal address Av. Reina Mª Cristina s/n 08004 Barcelona, Department CRM Marketing Services or by email to [email protected] or data.feed[email protected], with the same documentation as the postal mail.
For any queries regarding the processing of your data, you can contact our DPO at [email protected]
However, you can address your claims arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agdp.es)