A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on its hard drive only during the current session; they only take up minimal memory space and do not harm your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browsing session (so-called 'session cookies'). Most browsers accept cookies by default and, independently of the cookies themselves, can be set to allow or refuse temporary or stored cookies. Without your express consent – by enabling cookies in your browser – FIRA DE BARCELONA will not link the stored data to your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase of services to cookies. What kind of cookies does this website use? Depending on your purpose
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available therein, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, completing a registration form, participating in an event, using security features during navigation, storing content for sound or video dissemination or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics based on a set of predefined criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered by users. To this end, they analyze the browsing habits of our website users in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the advertising space on the website, adapting the advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To this end, we analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for more efficient management of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing the construction of a specific profile to show the user advertising according to that profile.
Depending on the organization managing them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the administrator himself, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the administrator but by another entity that processes the information obtained through cookies.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are intended to collect and store data while the user accesses that website. They are generally used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to many years.
How can I disable and delete cookies? You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines provided below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, cookie settings are generally made in the 'Preferences' or 'Tools' menus. For more information on configuring cookies in your browser, we recommend that you consult the 'Help' menu. Below is a detailed list of the main Internet browsers and links to how to disable cookies.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are other third-party tools available online that allow users to identify cookies on each website they visit and disable them if necessary (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy, so you must delete the cookies stored on your computer through your Internet browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, it is possible that the website will not work correctly.